We’ve been inspired by Middle Eastern flavours for this healthy beef bowl. Using fresh herbs and pomegranate seeds make it zing. It’s best to temper the beef beforehand.Method
- For the carrots & chickpeas: lather carrots in harissa and oil and bake for 20 minutes on 200C. When you have 10 minutes to go, do the same to the chickpeas.
- For the beef: crank the BBQ up to full heat. Lather the beef in salt, pepper and oil. Char on the bbq for 25 minutes flipping every 5 minutes to get even char on all sides. Make sure BBQ stays around 200C. Rest.
- Roll beef in dukkah and thinly slice.
- To assemble: microwave the brown rice and quinoa cup as per packet instructions. Divide microwaved rice and quinoa into 4 bowls.
- Arrange beef, chickpeas, pomegranate seeds, spinach, carrots, hummus and olives in bowls and sprinkle with remaining dukkah. Top with fresh herbs and devour!