We love this salad whether it’s hot or cold. The fresh flavours and punchy dressing are just divine. Have it as a light summer dinner or pack it into containers for a delightful picnic.Method
1. In a small bowl whisk together pork marinade. Add to a large ziplock bag or bowl with the pork and leave in the fridge to marinade, for at least 30 minutes.
2. In another bowl whisk together dressing. Season to taste, then set aside.
3. Remove pork from marinade. Heat barbecue over medium meat. Drizzle with oil then barbecue the pork steaks for 5-6 mins on each side, until cooked through and golden. Rest the steaks for 5 mins before thinly slicing.
4. Cook rice noodles as per packet instructions. Drain, rinse in cold water, then toss in salad dressing.
5. In a large bowl or picnic containers add rice noodles and dressing, remaining salad ingredients and pork slices. Enjoy straight away or eat cold at a fabulous picnic spot.