We’ve upped the sandwich game with our juicy open steak sandwich with fresh kiwifruit salsa and a seriously yum lime chipotle mayo. Have your mates over for a casual dinner and wow them with these next level sammies!Method
- Heat up the BBQ.
- Pat dry steaks with paper towels then drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the BBQ and grill for 4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle sourdough slices with oil and grill on BBQ until toasted and charred, about 1 min each side.
- For the salsa: mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- For the chipotle mayo: whisk all mayo ingredients together in a bowl.
- To serve: thinly slice the porterhouse steaks. Generously slather 4 ciabatta slices with chipotle mayo. Top with rocket leaves, steak slices and a dollop of kiwifruit salsa. Dig in!