- In a large bowl, toss lamb with 1 tsp seasoning mix from the Couscous packet. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Prepare couscous per packet instructions.
- Sear Lamb quickly with oil on high heat on frying pan until medium to well. (slightly pink in the middle)
- Divide couscous into 4 bowls, serve topped with lamb, mint and feta cheese.
- To dress up the dish - Top with some pomegranate seeds and toasted almonds, sprinkle paprika & cumin to taste. (optional)
4 Lumina Lamb Boneless Loin (1 pack 600-800g), sliced
1 box (200g) Couscous moroccan flavour
2 tbsp avocado oil & garlic
A handful mint, roughly chopped
100g feta cheese
Paprika & cumin (optional)
Slivered Almonds, lightly toasted (optional)