- Combine ready sauce with the cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, soy, and water in a slow cooker.
- Add sliced onion and pork. Ensure the pork is coated with the sauce.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- When ready, remove from cooker and pull the pork apart with a fork. Remove onions and 2-3 tbsp of sauce from the slow cooker, mix with the pulled pork.
- Serve in sliders, buns, taco shells, lettuce cups or in wraps with salad. Serve cold in sandwiches or rolls the next day.
600-700g New Zealand Fresh Pork Leg, trimmed of fat and skin
1 tbsp Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil
1 medium-large onion thinly sliced
1 tsp each minced garlic and ginger
1 tbsp soy sauce
30 ml cider vinegar
250-300 ml water
1 packet of Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce
Salt and pepper (to season)