- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Brown lamb all over.
- Place the browned lamb and all the ragu ingredients in the slow cooker. Set to cook 5–6 hours high or 8–10 hours low.
- Remove the lamb and shred it using two forks. Return the meat in the sauce.
- Cook the pasta (80–110g per person) in plenty of salted boiling water per package instruction.
- Serve the ragu over pasta, garnished with parmesan and parsley.
1 Te Mana lamb square cut shoulder (2.2kg–2.4kg approx)
2 tbsp avocado oil & rosemary
1 onion, diced
1 carrot, diced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
150g bacon, sliced
1 bottle(680g) tomato pasta sauce
½ cup red wine
2 ½ cups beef stock
3 sprigs Superb Herb rosemary,
2 bay leaves
¾ cup parmesan, grated
A handful of parsley