This is an ultimate comfort dish during the cold months. Set your slow cooker in the morning before you go out & about, then you’ll come home to a hearty lamb ragu. Make a big pot—you can enjoy it over a few days or freeze some for a later day.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Brown lamb all over.
- Place the browned lamb and all the ragu ingredients in the slow cooker. Set to cook 5–6 hours high or 8–10 hours low.
- Remove the lamb and shred it using two forks. Return the meat in the sauce.
- Cook the pasta (80–110g per person) in plenty of salted boiling water per package instruction.
- Serve the ragu over pasta, garnished with parmesan and parsley.