- 400g Pure South Premium Beef Mince
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil, onion, carrot and celery and fry for 5-7 minutes. Add mince and more oil if necessary and cook until the mince has browned, stirring often.
- In a small jug mix boiling water with half of the gravy sachet. Add rosemary, gravy and tomatoes to the mince and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic salt then transfer to your oven-proof pie dish.
- To make the macaroni cheese topping: follow packet instructions.
- Spoon macaroni cheese over mince in the pie dish and sprinkle liberally with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, until golden and the cheese has bubbled. Serve while hot. Yum!
400g Pure South Premium Beef Mince
1 tbsp avocado cooking oil
1 Onion, diced
1 Carrot, diced
1 Celery stick, diced
½ cup Boiling water
½ sachet of light brown gravy
⅓ cup rosemary, chopped
1 can chopped tomatoes
1 tsp Garlic salt
1 box Macaroni
1 cup Milk
1 ¼ cups Boiling water
1 tbsp Butter
1 cup Grated cheddar cheese