We love how easy this lamb souvlaki is. Prepare the tzatziki and marinade the lamb at home, then barbecue at the beach. You can easily make this dairy free by using coconut yogurt.Method
- Mix all tzatziki ingredients together. Season to taste then set aside.
- Add marinade ingredients to a large casserole dish. Toss in the lamb pieces then set aside to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread the lamb pieces, red onion, tomatoes and capsicum pieces onto the skewers.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high heat. Drizzle the grill with oil then barbecue the skewers for 5 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through. Lay the pittas on top of the skewers to warm and soak up the flavour.
- Pull skewers ingredients off and lay in a pitta. Top with tzatziki. Yum!