- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, brown the pork and beef all over and transfer to the slow cooker pot.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and garlic until translucent. Place in the slow cooker pot over meat.
- Add bacon, chorizo, chilli, orange juice and zest, vinegar, tomatoes, bay leaves and stock into the slow cooker. Cook on high for 3–4 hours or low for 4–5 hours.
- Mix black beans in the pot and season to taste. Cook for a further 30 minutes–1 hour.
- Serve over steamed white rice garnished with coriander. Squeeze orange over the top just before eating.
500g Pure South Beef Brisket, cut into chunks
500g New Zealand Fresh Pork Leg, cut into chunks
2 onions, sliced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp avocado cooking oil
100g free range streaky bacon, sliced
3 chorizo sausages, sliced
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
1 orange, juice and zest
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 can(400g)chopped tomatoes
1 ½ cups beef stock
1 can(400g)black beans, drained
A handful coriander
2 mini capsicums, sliced
1 orange, cut into quarters
Superb Herb coriander leaves
Cooked white rice